Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weekend is Coming

     This evening we will be getting things ready for a weekend trip to Brainerd and On Saturday we will be attending my Grand Father's memorial service. My wife has been asked to put together some picture boards for display and I've been asked to read some scripture passages.

     When my Mom called to ask me to read, she said my Dad would also be reading and wanted me to call her back when I had something picked out.  While picking them out - I chose John 14:1-6 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, one of the kids asked how we (my Dad and I) were going to keep from picking the same ones. When I called my Mom back and told her what I picked I heard my Dad in the back ground asking what I had picked for him to read.  We got our answer.  Later I called back with some ideas for him and he was going to check them out.

      When we get some spare time I'm also hoping to get in a little shopping / pricing and I'm sure lots of visiting.

No comments: