Friday, February 17, 2012

Stones and Overtime

     This past Monday I went to the hospital - to get a test done - an ultra sound on my kidneys and surrounding area and now I know what my wife went through getting an ultrasound on baby years ago.

     The results came back and now I get to go see an urologist in Grand Forks for I have issues with kidney stones - supposedly on both sides.  I don't know any more than that but I've suspected the one I had passing last summer never fully exited and has been lying dormant not blocking any thing.  I should know more next week - crazy things

     In the mean time I'm working overtime.  That's right - it's winter, we're on 32 hours weeks because it's suppose to be slow and may still be but we are so busy at the moment that we are doing overtime this week and next week trying to get caught up. In nearly 20 years, I've never had overtime in February.

No comments: