Friday, May 18, 2012

Getting Ready

     Tomorrow is the big day so that means we're going to go crazy getting ready for it.  What day is it?  Graduation day for my first child.

     For the past week lots of food has been prepared for the reception following the ceremony and today much of that food has to be brought together to be brought to town tomorrow. Thank tomorrow we have the ceremony, the reception, the company, etc.  To top it off my Graduating Daughter is taking life guard lesson both this morning and in the morning before she graduates.  And let's not forget that while today is to be in the mid 80's, tomorrow is to be in the mid 60's with 60% chance of rain.

     Outside of Graduation my computer went crazy earlier this week and wiped out several programs.  From what I've been able to figure, I made an update and in the process the program erased all older versions of programs and their dependents.  No Data was lost but what a nuisance getting everything back and working.

     At work this past week I've been finding lots of dust.  Something that has been long overdue for an overhaul is our document control log so I've been digging in all the nooks and crannies looking for potential documents that need to be controlled. I've found over 1000 so far but our log only shows a little over 200. I've got my work cut out for me. Hopefully I'll complete the task before I go crazy - Oh, wait, I already am.......  

No comments: