Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebrating, VBS & Walking

     Over the last couple of weeks one might say we've had a crazy schedule at our house.  During the first full week of June several of the kids were participating in a VBS that ran from 9:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon M-F.  than last week they went to another that went from 6:00 to 8:30 in the evening M-F.  Toss into this mixture Swimming practice and you may see why it's been a crazy schedule.

     In this same period of time we've also experienced temperatures from the 30's to the 90's.

     In the past couple weeks I've also started to try and exercise a little bit more by walking around the perimeter of the yard while kicking a soccer ball and jogging it once in awhile.  I'm not 100% certain by I think 10 trips around is close to a mile.

     Our family had been invited out to eat and has gone to a graduation celebration where the kids got to play in a big pool.

     As long I'm thinking of celebrations - Personally I've celebrated my 47th birthday, celebrated 20 years of employment where I work (with 3 big cakes) and now Father's day. - Now back to reality.


No comments: