Monday, January 14, 2013

Book Worm-ing

     For Christmas this past December I received gift cards from Amazon.com - a favorite shopping spot of mine. I like shopping there because I can often find used books in good shape and this year is no different. I decided to again increase my library and this time I chose the following:
  • Mysterious Universe - A Handbook of Astronomical Anomalies
  • The Ultimate Proof of Creation
  • The Mythology of Modern Dating Methods
  • Genetic Entropy & The Mystery of the Genome
  • Why People Don't Believe: Confronting Seven Challenges to Christian Faith
  • Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design
  • Dragons or Dinosaurs
  • Creation: Facts of Life (Revised & Updated)
  • The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask: (With Answers)
     I'll be reading for awhile - If I can find time.

No comments: