Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crazy?

     Well, I turned a year older since last I posted.  My B-day was last Friday a day I took off from work to stay home and work.  Yeah, I'm crazy.  Last Sunday we picked up a metal shed kit on the way home from Bemidji to store lawn mowers and bikes in. Well, on Friday I braved the mosquitoes and with the help of several of the kids we started putting up the shed.  By late afternoon we had the walls up and the roof on but the mosquitoes got to be too much so we quit for thew night. Some where in there I opened presents (candy) and replied to over 20 birthday wishes.

     Saturday morning with the help of kids again we finished fastening the roof and put the doors together and put them in place. and than worked at cleaning up.  I wanted to go to the state park that day but timing didn't work out as company was to arrive in the afternoon. 

     My Parent's arrived from Brainerd and after some visiting and going through sevral boxes and bags of stuff they brought up, it was time for the Birthday cake - which was blueberry cheese cake smothered in candles. After we let that set for a while it was off to town as my folks took us out to eat but we had a problem.  Our big van's battery was about dead as someone had left an interior light on for a couple days.  After trying to jump it unsuccessfully we all piled into our smaller van and headed to town.  After the meal we hit the pool and DQ and than came home and settled down for bed or should I say I settled down - the kids were wound up on sugar.

     Sunday morning we had church service an hour early followed by getting the van started (jumper cables were bad) and a Turkey dinner with all the goodies. Shelly than left with the older two girls for a Bible Bee picnic and my folks headed home. Now it's time to sort through all the old computer stuff they brought in the boxes and figure out what all they brought - (It came from my Grandpa who passed away earlier this year.)

No comments: