Friday, June 24, 2011

Work Schedule

     Sometimes work schedules can be quite crazy.  After working the last 4 days mine is heading in that direction and it will soon catch up to me as I went crazy along time ago....  Any ways I now have 3 days off than work 1 than 1 off than work 2 than 4 off than work 1 than 2 off than work 2 than 1 off than work 4.

     Other than a trip to the pool to sit in the hot tub and than take everyone too DQ, nothing much has been happening at least from my stand point.  Of course the kids are keeping busy with school and music.  Yeah we're crazy as the kids are doing school through the summer.  If I remember right the older 4 are all doing Spanish and Geography, while the oldest is doing physics and the next oldest is doing biology.  and of course music involves violin, guitar and piano. and lets not forget swimming class.  I think they may be busier than I am at work some days.

     Speaking of work it has been deiced that I'll start training a person to do the job of running our router so I'm not stuck on it all day everyday so I can do the job I'm suppose to do.  Believe it or not, I've been there at Marvin windows for 19 years now.

     Now to find something to do on this beautiful day - the sun is to shine and temps could hit mid 70's and it's not suppose to rain.

No comments: