Friday, July 1, 2011

GF Trip

     I must be crazy - I got out of bed this morning at 2:45 so we could make a trip to Grand Forks.  We had to be at the hospital at 6:15 to get checked in for David's dental restoration.  Once we arrived everything seemed to go like clock work and it wasn't long before they took David back to put him under and fix his teeth.  Nurse said he did well when they took him away from us and put him under.  It took about an hour and a half to do the work which included removing one tooth,caps, crowns, x-rays, cleaning or something like that.

     After they brought him back too it took about 45 minutes before he was ready to leave. A trip to Menards - where my wife had fun filling the shopping cart - gas and McDonalds and we were on our way home.  Both David and my wife slept coming home - I couldn't - so I laughed at my wife - she fell asleep with her finger on the radio trying to find a station to listen too.

     It must be nap time now.

No comments: