Friday, January 6, 2012

First week 2012

     Have you kept your New Year's Resolutions?  I haven't set mine yet so I haven't been able to break them.

     I survived my first week of work for 2012 with my new job.  The week was only suppose to be Tuesday to Thursday because Monday was a holiday and we are on 4 day weeks but we were so busy that our dept worked Friday to try and catch up.  Anyway - Tuesday I got myself set up on the computer at the desk I know have and on Thursday I had to do it again as the computer department came out and reset the computer to my name.  I also had a phone set up which would hang up as soon as you answered it or if you tried to make a call it would hang up before you could finish dialing. - over all - a good week.

     The kids spent time outside building a snow fort with what little snow we have as temps sored into the 40's above zero - it should be 40 below zero this time of year.

No comments: