Friday, May 20, 2011

Loooooooooooooooooooong Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

     I think I just survived the first week back to 40 hours a week of nights with little to do, so little that we actually shut down the sash area Thursday night - for some reason or another we talked a lot about music and old shows.  After that I wanted to sleep in on Friday but guess what - all kids were up by 7:30, kids that would sleep all morning if you let them. oh well what's sleep any ways.

     Since the kids left home wouldn't sleep.... (3 of the girls are at track and field day at Kitchi Pines and my wife is shopping - she took the big van, I may be broke by the time she gets home.) I took the kids to town and dropped 2 off at a sleep over and took the littlest 2 to the Dairy Queen for a blizzard and than to the park.

     Now that I'm home I'll need to try and stay cool as it is 82 out and 79 in. and wait till every one comes home.  Tomorrow will be graduation for the home school group up here followed by open houses and it's suppose to rain - not snow- I think I'm missing winter all ready as I've been typing this I've had to keep slapping at mosquitoes..

No comments: