Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Phonetic Alphabet


     Sometime back I got this in one of my e-mails. I found it and thought I'd share it If you need to spell something out use this code

A - as in Are                           B - as in Bee                             C - as in Cite

D - as in Double-U                 E - as in Eye                             F - as in Five

G - as in Genre                       H - as in Hoe                             I - as in I

J - as in Junta                         K - as in Knot                            L - as in Lye

M - as in Me                            N - as in Nine                            O - as in Owe

P - as in Pseudonym              Q - as in Queue                        R - as in Rap

S - as in Sea                            T - as in Tsunami                      U - as in Understand?

V - as in Vie                             W - as in Why                            X - as in Xylophone

Y - as in You                             Z - as in Zero

No comments: