Saturday, May 7, 2011

Normal

     Survived another sleep over last night.  I think the kids had fun, the boys that spent the night brought their air soft guns and the kids did a bunch of shooting around the yard.  The only problem I had with their fun was the smudges all over my safety glasses they borrowed.

     On Wednesday we celebrated my oldest daughter's birthday - she's now 17 But that didn't take place until; after my wife made a trip to a dentist in Grand Forks for David.  It appears as if his teeth are as bad as his older siblings (Melissa and Laura)  He'll need to spend a day have crowns, caps, etc done to a bunch of his teeth.

     On Thursday evening my wife took the younger kids to a fund raising carnival and than to the pool only to realize that when we had made a trade off earlier in the day she had forgotten to transfer her swim suit and check book.

     Now it's Saturday evening and everything is back to normal, normal, normal, normal.....

No comments: