Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rainy Weather

     My 5 day weekend is drawing to a close and it's been a wet one.  After blogging last - 2 days ago - I put together our new grill.  The guy at Walmart  said it would only take a half hour to do - it took over two.  I thought I would have had more help from little hands but they had too much fun playing with the big box the grill came in.

      Monday the rain continued but I put the grill to use for lunch between showers.  We grilled hamburgers and brats and added baked beans, potato salad, chips and dip and a few other things.  Perfect. Other than cleaning out our van from the trip to Bemidji we than did very little the rest of the day.

     Tuesday (today) it's back to school for the kids as they will be doing some school most of the summer. A couple kids went to the pool for swimming while I stayed home with a crabby boy and the other 4 kids and tried to clean my desk which I finally found.  After lunch a trip to the DMV to license the new trailer we bought.was in store and since we were there a trip through the grocery store filled up the trunk.  A little bit of blog work and a little nap complemented the day.

     I suppose that the weather will clear up now and be sunny as I head back to work tomorrow.

No comments: